Monday, June 20, 2016

11 months

Well I don't have very much time as we are six missionaries and there are only four computers so we are learning to share (; This week was awesome and we were super busy the whole time. I've come to learn the mission really is the best two busiest years. One second you're up in the morning and the next you're laying down to sleep. Crazy how fast the time flies. Not to mention I'm going to be hitting eleven months in the mission pretty soon. WOOOT how crazy?! right?!


I feel like just yesterday I showed up to the mission home and Elder Reyes took me to Coatzintla. I've come to learn a lot but most of all I've come to rely more on our Savior during the tough times. I love love love studying the atonement and reading about the life of Jesus Christ. They gave out a little booklet with tons of conference talks a while back about the atonement and well I've been reading like crazy cause I just love it so much. In this life we are meant to have joy, it says so in the scriptures (2 Nephi 2:25) but we are all going to have tough times and trials. That's also part of our time on the earth. I know and have learned that searching the scriptures and praying often helps just about any situation.


That would be my little challenge to read and learn as much as you can about the plan our Heavenly Father, more specific, about the atonement of Jesus Christ, as that is the central part of his plan. I love you all and hope everything is swell and hot there (; in June here there's tons of rain so its nice and cool here. We walk around in sweaters and jackets all day (; stay sweet!!


Love,


Elder Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment