Monday, October 24, 2016

Busy

Well it was another week. Not much happened! (and by not much I mean 7 days of being so busy you come home late, plan, and then just go to sleep, and then repeat). We have seen some amazing miracles in our area, some with new people we are teaching and other people who have received an answer that they should go to church and keep reading the Book of Mormon. This has been a great week in the sense that we worked so hard, did lots of visits with members and are trying to help out a few less active families. Even though we are so busy and almost don't have time to do anything I'm happy. Very very very happy (: I know this work is true and I know the Savior lives and guides his church. I love you all and hope you have a great week (;

Elder Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment