Monday, October 31, 2016

New companion

Well this week was FULL of things to do. From one place to another we barely had time to do many visits. This is when the secretary assignment becomes a little difficult. BUT we had lots of people in church this week and we are teaching lots of progressing investigators.

We received the call that Elder Ix will be leaving. We don't know where but my next companion is named Elder Silverio. He's from Guatemala. He is currently in Coatzintla! My old home. He will be here tomorrow morning and by next week elder Ix will be gone. It's really sad when you have to change companions but we should always look for the good and not the bad right? My new companion only has 4 months in the mission. I have almost 4x his time in the mission! Time flies when you're having fun.

This past week we talked a lot about temples. Every time we talk about temples here everyone asks me how it was to have tons of temples close by. I think that's something I would encourage each and every one of you at home is to GO TO THE TEMPLE!! You never know when you'll be far away and won't have the commodity of having a temple so close to home. Go and enjoy the temple!!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!! New missionaries come this next Monday! The weeks keep flying by!

Elder Babcock



No comments:

Post a Comment