Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Service

What a great week. It's seriously hard to remember everything that happened and all the visits and lessons we did. But what I haven't forgotten is the love and joy I feel while sharing this wonderful gospel. Especially with my new companion Elder Silverio. He's just an amazing guy all around. I feel like this is going to be a great couple of months together. He's from Guatemala and doesn't eat spicy food (which is funny 'cause none of my comps eat spicy food.)

PERO, this Sunday in our gospel principles class we talked about service. Why it's important and how it blesses our lives. I love being in classes when we can't finish the lesson because everyone is sharing experiences and asking questions. Honestly as a missionary when your investigators talk lots in church and talk with members it's awesome. Not sure how many investigators really go to church in Utah, but in other places I'm sure new people show up every couple of weeks.

I'd just like to invite you all to search for new people in church and make new friends. Who knows, maybe they have been feeling uncomfortable at church and you going to talk to them was the answer to their prayer? Think about it. I love you all and miss you tons! Short letter because well life is too good to rant!

Elder Babcock


No comments:

Post a Comment