Monday, June 12, 2017

Tender mercies

This has been a great week! Elder Vasquez is a machine! The dude loves to work and being my last change it's amazing to have that influence. Not much to say other than we have been visiting these little towns that are like 30 to 40 minutes walking from our house in 30-38C heat. Yeah sounds awful but we have found tons of people to teach and are seeing the fruits of going out there. Something that is a true tender mercy is we found this single mother who assisted church in another town for more than a year! She wanted to get baptized but the missionaries never talked with her sooo we started talking with her and yeah she's awesome!! She has two little kids and they are SUPER crazy with lots of energy. But they made it through 3 hours of church without a breakdown so that's good HAHAHA! I really love where I'm at in my mission and I'm not quite ready to come home. 4 weeks! Gotta take them one at a time and enjoy the last little bit I have left. I love you all and miss you! You're always in my prayers and I hope you all enjoy good weather. It';s hotter than anything from Utah here. Have a great week!!!!!

Love,

Elder Babcock


No comments:

Post a Comment