Sunday, June 11, 2017

New and final companion

WELLLLLL a lot has happened this past week. I'll try to recap all the most important parts. To start off, Elder Chavez went to Xalapa and my new companion is Elder Vasquez. Funny thing is he's from the same place as Elder Chavez. He's an awesome missionary and well I'm super happy he's my last companion in the mission! He's my first comp with more than 6 months! Crazy no? I have had all young companions!!! Anyway he's super great with our investigators and the members. He loves to talk and loves Coke even more HAHAHA. Daily he drinks from 1 to 2 liters of Coke I know but somehow he manages to live and not have kidney problems. Anyway! We have had some really awesome things happen this week. In the beginning of the week we had interviews and a zone conference. I  had my last interview with my mission president as a new one is coming next month. Also my last conference where I gave a small testimony to my fellow missionaries. It's finally starting to click that it's coming to an end. Here in San Rafael (or Veracruz in general) they are voting for what would be like a governor haha. It's crazy. I snagged a sweet verde backpack (pics coming soon). One day we went out to this tiny town called Gyuayabal. It's literally like 50 people. They all grow bananas. Silvia invited us to go visit a friend. It was such a great lesson. Her friend has a lot of sadness in her life and seeing her spirits lifted by the gospel was neat. She came to church with her family this week! Hopefully they can be baptized before I go! But yeah and now we played volleyball all day in the stake center and I'm WHIPPED! Never been so tired. But yeah here I am in a small ciber in San Rafael, Veracruz Mexico. 5 weeks left!!! I love you all so much and can't wait to see you all!! Have a great week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment