Friday, April 14, 2017

Baptism(s)

Well this was another amazing week in the Mexico Xalapa mission. Here in San Rafael we had a baptism!! Remember a while back when I talked about not judging a book by its cover?? Yeah like 2 months ago? Well, SILVIA GOT BAPTIZED!!! What a great experience to help her and see her growth in the church. She has read most the Book of Mormon and is super happy. She's a great person. We had the baptism on Saturday and her confirmation on Sunday!

Kind of a cool little thing that happened was that she wanted to be baptized in the ocean. Let's be honest we all wanted that HAHA but my mission president send he felt like we shouldn't. Well we went to the stake center in Martinez and we along side the sisters were baptizing this day. However the member who was going to baptize for the sisters didn't have clothes that fit him! And the streets were blocked so nobody could really leave (it's carnival time..) SO... I was blessed with the opportunity to baptized two people. I thought back and well if we would've gone to the beach this guy probably wouldn't have been baptized that day! I'm not sure if that's true but I like to think of it as a cool little testimony of my mission president! He's a great guy and I'm going to miss him a ton!

Anyway other than that not much.. I love you all!! Have a great week and I hope you enjoy the pics!

Elder Babcock





No comments:

Post a Comment