Monday, April 17, 2017

Short note from San Ruffles

Such a very fast week and well I've got writer's block. Sorry I'm boring! This week Silvia has been inviting all her friends to church. It's a true testimony that she was waiting for this gospel. Another investigator we have should be baptized this Saturday as well. However it's the temple trip for the branch so it might be next Saturday. But yeah, I'm happy and life is great! Changes were this past week and well I'm staying in "San Ruffles" for another 6 weeks with my beloved son Elder Chavez. He's doing great and I love having him as a comp. Other crazy news is that Elder Biggelow finishes his mission this Wednesday. Elder Grundvig (my first comp in the offices), Elder Ix (my second comp in the offices), and Elder Silverio (my third comp in the offices) will be in my zone this change! Gonna be cool to catch up and see them (: anyway sorry for being boring but yeah I'm tired and we are going to eat birthday cake and mole tonight as some members have invited us to visit with friends sooooo yeah. LOVE YOU!!

Elder Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment