Monday, May 29, 2017

Final transfer with six weeks to go

Another quick week in Veracruz and here I am in front of a crappy computer in San Rafael. This week was the last week before changes and well we knew change was coming. This week we had some really great activities planned with service and helping others in mind. One was moving a LOT of dirt for an older sister in the zone. All 16 of the missionaries came together and it was amazing what we accomplished. I will say I got really sunburned and the sun drains energy like none other here in Veracruz! HAHA we also had a fun branch activity where everyone invited a friend and we ate mole, played games and broke piƱatas! I won musical chairs and my companion won some weird pin the tail on the donkey game. But it was like a chicken. Needless to say it was a great week and we have found quite a few new investigators while keeping up to date with the recent converts and the investigators we have been teaching the past couple of weeks.

For those who haven't kept track I have 6 more weeks! That's right next week I can start to count with one hand the weeks! What an amazing experience. I will be finishing my mission out here in San Rafael. I will have 6 months here when I finish! That's a long time! My companion is going to Xalapa to enjoy the cold  for a little while. Anyway I have to go as it's a little late!! I love you all so much! I can't wait to see you all! Interviews and zone conference this week so I'm looking forward to that!!

Love,

Elder Babcock


No comments:

Post a Comment