Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Amazing things in San Rafael

I have been soooo bad at writing a weekly email. To start the email off, this day 22 months ago I left my house!!!! Crazy right?? Only a month and a half left (7 weeks). I'm honestly sad it's coming to an end. I love my mission and I have loved every second here. I have learned so many new things and met so many amazing people. This is the last week before changes and it's left me reflecting the whole past 4 months of my mission. I feel like just yesterday I was in Xalapa and now I've got over 4 months in the small town of San Rafael. This branch is really amazing and the members are even better. Elder Chavez has been one of my favorite companions. He enjoys working and teaches me new things everyday. We had a really great visit the other day with a new investigator where Elder Chavez was able to do everything! We took turns teaching and everything went really well! I'm super happy to see how far he's come! Anyway! I gotta go! I love you all soo much!! Have a great week!! #7weeks

Elder Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment