Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New missionary training in Xalapa

Well another week and two days and I'm in another little cyber in Papantla, Veracruz, Mexico. My companion and myself had to go to Xalapa for a new missionary conference and we spent almost all our p-day and yesterday there. I really wanna go to the city. It's sooooo beautiful in Xalapa. Before we left we had a small zone activity where we played kickball. Being in Espinal sometimes is difficult because it's so far away from the other missionaries but when we do make it the activities it's always awesome. I truly love my zone and my leaders.

In Xalapa we had the awesome chance to talk with our president as trainers and new missionaries and we got to see the new church video and we have new proselyting cards which are super super cool. I'll send a picture of them when we get them on the 24th. Our mission is really focusing on contacting people in the streets. We have had lots of success with this as there are lots of people who are ready to accept the gospel. There's lots of people searching for the truth but maybe they don't have friends who are members to give the reference to the missionaries. For that talking with EVERYONE in the street has helped us to really find the people who are ready. And if not, we are planting the seed for some other time down the road when they are ready.

The weeks are going by so fast and the work is great. I love this place. Gotta keep this one shorter as we are about to go start our day. I love you all and stay safe! The church is true and Christ lives.
1 Corinthians 15:22.
 
Love,
 
Elder Babcock
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment