Monday, January 16, 2017

Off to San Rafael

Another quick week has come and gone and lots of things have happened. I'm sad to say that I won't make it to Sunday to see the baptism of the family as I'm being moved to a place called San Rafael this coming Wednesday. The mission president was going to leave me until changes but a missionary had to leave today so I'm going out in a couple of days. Spent most the day packing and saying goodbye to people. I'm really going to miss this place. I've come to love the ward and the area and it's going to be a HUGE change of pace. My new area doesn't have a prayer house. Church services are on the porch of a member. Also many of the people who live there not only speak Spanish BUT also speak French! WHAT! This is going to be a great new chapter of the mission and I'm super excited to see what more will come! It seems like I will  be training! I guess we will see what's going on and who knows if I'll stay much time or in changes if I'll end up leaving. I'm super ready to have new experiences and I'm ready to be work all day instead of just in the afternoon. It's super hot where I'm going to it's going to be grand! hahahahaha. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Babcock



No comments:

Post a Comment