Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Office

Another crazy week and my replacement is finally here!! His Name is Elder Brewer, he's from Arizona. We are literally the same person. We get along so well and always working well together. I will be with him until he understands all he has to do as secretary and then I'm gone! Could be a week or could be three more! I don't really know!

This past week we were able to find lots of new people to teach, even though most people went out of town so the church was literally EMPTY on Sunday. A whopping 20 people including us. (but hey that's the same as Espinal every Sunday hahahaha).

Its now 2017 and yes that means lots of great things. New year, new chances, new opportunities, new challenges, new friends, new everything!! Take advantage of this year and make it the best one yet! It will also be the year I come home!! I love this time of year because everyone talks about GOALS. However, without work and a follow up, what good is a goal? Something we try to always do as missionaries is connect our goals with heaven. I'm sure most goals we put during this time is something that would help us or make us better people right? Why not pray about it? Ask for help and strength and then throughout the year continue in this pursuit. Our Heavenly Father invites us to be more like him at all times. He gave us his son as the perfect example to follow. Keep with your goals and become more like your Heavenly Father!! I'm sure you won't be the only happy one when you complete it!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!! Work, school and other things are starting back up which means less free time but don't ever forget time for personal prayer and scripture study! It's a huge blessing to me and to many people I visit with here in Mexico. Happy New Year!!!

Love,

Elder Babcock





No comments:

Post a Comment