Thursday, January 26, 2017

San Ruffles

I have been officially moved to San Rafael, or as many missionaries say, San Ruffles hahaha. It's a town of about 30,000 people and only 50ish are members. We are a branch. A small branch of only like 15 active members. It's going to be really fun here and we will see what happens. I'm in the zone Martinez. I haven't been in this part of the mission before so it's going to be super fun! I will be the district leader of 6 missionaries including some old buddies. My companion is named Elder Hurtado. He's from Mexico City and has only 3 months in the mission. He's relatively new but knows how to work and is a super awesome guy. There isn't much else! The area was without missionaries for a while so we don't really have much at the moment. It's going to be a great opportunity to work hard and build this branch!!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Elder Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment